We are raising expectations of what a pool service can and should be doing for you!”
Coastline Pools takes this promise very seriously. It is what drives us and what we stand by. We feel like so-so pool service is just not good enough. You should never have to question the quality or safety of your pool water or your pool itself. All you should ever have to think about is the amount of people to invite to your next pool party.
For those of you who already have a pool service in the Panhandle area and especially for vacation property owners, do you really ever know when your pool has been serviced for the week? Do you know for sure that your technician even showed up? These are questions you will never have to ask with Coastline Pools. We send a WEEKLY EMAIL showing you exactly what we did on our visit. In this email we include a picture we take of your pool when we are done servicing it, along with a checklist of what we did while we were there. You can see an example of this email on the right side of the page.
We know what makes and keeps people happy. Coastline Pools has over 14 years of experience in taking care of our customers in the best way, by offering reliable, on time appointments and exceptional swimming pool service. We are CPO certified. We are licensed and insured, and we offer more in our weekly service than anyone else in the Destin, Fort Walton Beach, Niceville and Santa Rosa Beach area. (Please see our Residential Pool Service page to see what we include.) We don’t require contracts. We want you to stay with us because of our unmatched quality, NOT just because you signed a piece of paper.
Our excellent, dependable and thorough Residential Pool Services includes:
- Emptying your baskets
- Cleaning Tile
- Skimming the pool by net
- Checking the operation of your equipment
- Vacuuming and back washing
- Checking your automatic cleaning system if applicable
- Testing chemical levels
- Balancing the chemicals-adding what is needed
- Brushing the sides and steps of the pool
- Blowing off pool deck when needed
- Making sure your gate is secured
- Sending you a weekly email, including what services were performed along with a picture of your pool during our service visit, this is especially nice for those who own a vacation or rental home !